• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

photos of your bunnies' homes

The shed from outside:

Randompics019.jpg

Their inside setup:

VickysPictures1778.jpg

VickysPictures1781.jpg

VickysPictures1780.jpg

Their seperate adventure playground:

folder1447.jpg

Hey everyone, it's taken an age to get this website going but it's almost ready! Can I just check that you're all still ok for me to use your photos you provided please? Does anyone want me to reference yours or your rabbits' names?
Thank you! xx

Hey everyone, it's taken an age to get this website going but it's almost ready! Can I just check that you're all still ok for me to use your photos you provided please? Does anyone want me to reference yours or your rabbits' names?
Thank you! xx

Okay by me. :wave:

Yep would defo love more thank you! :)
especially ones with bunnies in :) (good to show size perspective when they're in it)
x

Yep would defo love more thank you! :)
especially ones with bunnies in :) (good to show size perspective when they're in it)
x
difficult to see, but there's a blank french lop sitting in the litter tray in the second of my photos - he's the black blob :lol:
You can also see him in the run in the first photo.

This one has lola in
shedd.jpg

and this one shows the height quite well
run2.jpg

but the roof wasn't finished in either of those so may not be great to use as examples.

This was our old setup which is a 4x3 hutch over two 6x3 runs.
hutchandrun-Copy-1.jpg

no bunsters in the photo though I'm afraid.

Hi Kaths101,

In your first Picture. Where did you get the Cube pens from?
Love the combination and would like to have it too :)

Thank you!

Back