• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

keeping grash lush!

I sweep up the poo on the grass with a little dustpan and brush. There must be an easier way. And as I am down there doing it I often wonder if the neighbours are watching and saying "Look there she is again sweeping the grass" - I must look very weird!

:lol:

My dogs do a good job of hoovering up the poops :lol:.

Ewwww - my dogs never bothered, I generally sweep them up with a dustpan and brush and put them in the compost bin, I'm wondering if that patch repair stuff that expands when you water is safe?? I'd say the best thing is either rake, mow and water regularly to keep it lush, I will when I finally get an outside tap :roll:

I sweep up the poo on the grass with a little dustpan and brush. There must be an easier way. And as I am down there doing it I often wonder if the neighbours are watching and saying "Look there she is again sweeping the grass" - I must look very weird!

:lol:

:lol: I hadn't thought of that - I'll be paranoid now :lol:

My dogs do a good job of hoovering up the poops

2 rabbits...6 dogs.....my grass has zero rabbit droppings! :lol: As mentioned before, my dogs use the rabbits as their very own PEZ dispensers! :lol:

Vacuum up the poop

I had so much wild rabbit poop on my back lawn (I live on the edge of a canyon) that I vacuumed the poop pellets up with a Shop Vac. I'm sure the neighbors thought I was crazy. I threw the poop away but have since learned to add it to compost and it could be valuable fertilizer. I closed off the backyard and now they are all over my front yard lawn. Which is not large. Part of me wants them to eat away but I believe their urine is what is killing my grass, not their poop. sigh.

Back