• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Terrified for Felicity-FINAL HAPPY UPDATE 21st June

I truly hope Felicity surprises you all. I also hope that your other two bunnies improve quickly, and that you are doing ok too.

x

Sorry it hasn't been better news for you. :( I hope Felicity comes through all of this and like Sky-O says, surprises you positively. x

I hope what I mean to say comes out the right way....:oops:

I never worry about your buns, Jane, because I know between you and your vets they are in the best possible hands, so the outcome is always as good as it possibly could be. I also know they have a wonderful life with you and that you love no one and nothing more than your buns.

Sending lots of vibes for Felicity, and your other poorly buns xx

Felicity is home
Her teeth were only margionally overgrown, the problem is more to do with the mass in her abdomen.
Now she has yet another serious problem- instead of putting a lubricating gel in Felicity's eyes for the GA the VN accidently applied SURGICAL GLUE

I am way too distressed to say more for now, she looks as though she has Myxi

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

omg jane thats awful :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

i really hope she will be ok after her ordeal xxxxxx

She now has to have drops in her eyes every 2 hours day and night for the next 7-10 days along with Fucithalmic twice a day
When the glue sloughs off her eyeball she may be left with corneal ulceration and she has already been referred to an Ophthalmologist
:cry:

She now has to have drops in her eyes every 2 hours day and night for the next 7-10 days along with Fucithalmic twice a dayWhen the glue sloughs off her eyeball she may be left with corneal ulceration and she has already been referred to an Ophthalmologist
:cry:

That's not going to be very pleasant for either of you, with her being so stressy :cry::cry:

OMG Jane how the heck did that happen? I really hope she will be ok and be able to see properly again, sending loads of vibes xxx

TBH I am too shocked to know what to think

Poor little Felicity, if the mass is cancer the last thing she needs is corneal ulceration. That in itself is agonisingly painful
:cry: :cry:

Back