• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Terrified for Felicity-FINAL HAPPY UPDATE 21st June

Sending more Vibes for poor Felicity.
Eyes are tougher than we give them credit for so hopefully it will be ok, I just hope she can get through the next few days and start eating and pooing again xx

Just read this from the very beginning and I'm so terribly sorry about what has happened. I'm overwhelmed by it myself and it's not even a fraction of what you're feeling.

I'm focusing big vibes on Felicity right now from that picture that Lib n Bunny posted.

:shock: OMG what a shocking thing to happen, poor you and poor poor Felicity, I really sincerely hope that she can pull through this awful awful time, she deserves to, the poor little thing - that is just so sad. :(

Just logged on to find out the latest on Felicity, 'Oh Felicity Please Please have your syringe feed's they are so important and just think how happy your Mummy and everyone on this forum will be if you did.
Sending more Vibes for Felicity and can't imagine what you are going through Jane, sending more hugs.

I am trying to be forgiving........but really how the bloody hell could this have happened to my poor Rabbit........................

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Im so sorry Jane.I would be furious if this had been one of my pets are you going to take it further?

Back