• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Terrified for Felicity-FINAL HAPPY UPDATE 21st June

Felicity has been admitted. Laura agrees that she does have a mass in her abdomen and that it's not food/poo............ :cry:

Felicity was in alot of pain throughout the night despite maximum analgesia :cry:

Laura will attempt a GA Dental as Felicity definitely has mouth pain. But we both accept that her respiratory problems mean she may not survive. Laura said that an abdominal Xray would not be helpful as it would not give sufficient detail of the mass. An U/S would be needed but I'd have to get Felicity to another Vets and she is too stressed to travel that far. With her respiratory tract problems she would probably die enroute :cry:

I have had to come back home rather than staying for Felicity's GA as I have two more Buns who are very poorly today and in need of intensive care :cry:

Laura will call me ASAP with an update on Felicity
:cry:

Back