• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Terrified for Felicity-FINAL HAPPY UPDATE 21st June

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Some of you may remember that Felicity has serious Respiratory problems that almost killed her last year :cry: She is also a Dental Bunny. Over the past few days she has gone off her food. Laura (Vet) could not see anything obvious from a conscious oral examination so we a trying just analgesia for today. Felicity cannot be syringe fed as she is such a stress-head and gets herself so worked up that she ends up in respiratory distress requiring oxygen therapy :cry:

If she has not eaten within the next 24 hours she will have to undergo a GA. Her respiratory problem mean she is very high risk, but if she wont/cant eat we have no choice. Laura has said I can stay with Felicity during her Dental tomorrow as both me and Laura know she may not survive :cry: :cry:

If there are any spare vibes going we'd really appreciate them xx

Last edited:
It's looking like Felicity will have to have a GA tomorrow :cry: She hasn't eaten anything but a few blades of grass all day. She is behaving in her usual 'I need a Dental' way :cry:

Felicity is deteriorating :cry:
She may well need a Dental BUT I can also feel a hard mass in her intestines. It does not feel like impacted food ...............

She is now on stronger analgesia, Ranitidine and SQ fluids.

I am not expecting a good outcome at the Vets tomorrow
:cry: :cry:

Back