• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honeybunnies Fundraiser - Festival in the Park *TODAY*

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
:wave: Our next fundraiser will be:
http://www.husbandsbosworth.info/bugle/husbands_bosworth_festival_2010new.pdf

BosworthFestivalFlyer.jpg

BosworthFestivalFlyer.jpg

Come along, bring the sunshine (and some pocket money ;) ), stay for the evening & picnic in the park :D It's a lovely day out and there's lots of other things to see and do in the area if you fancy making a weekend of it. There are two 4* B&B's in the village or just bring a tent!!

Last edited:
Pity none of us know what we look like?
Shall i wear a badge saying gracie and charlies mummy :lol: xxx

There is a members photo thread about - it will pop up if you search for it :)

Do you know if dogs are allowed in the park?
If so, we may be able to camp somewhere and pop along.

There is a members photo thread about - it will pop up if you search for it :)

Do you know if dogs are allowed in the park? If so, we may be able to camp somewhere and pop along.

Yes they are so long as they're on a lead :D

I may be able to help with the camping situ also so let me know if you think you might want to :)

Don't forget to put the date in your diaries guys :wave::D Feel free to bring some along some good quality bric a brac or items for the tombola too! :D

Well along with the china, books and ornaments, this week we've been given a quantity of brand new posh socks to sell on the day, a HOOOGE pile of boxed/board games and a paper shredder :shock: It will certainly be a stall of interest and variety :lol:

Im def coming and looking forward to it, i my friends are coming too, anyone else from leics coming? xx

Well I'm rather hoping MOST of Leicestershire will descend :lol: and bring lots of pennies to spend on our marvelous, eye catching and attention grabbing stall :D :p

Whether it's a new pair of posh socks, a board game for those long winter nights in (c'mon we're past the longest day now - it won't be long :lol:), a good book to take on holiday or just some good quality tat :shock:, we will have it all! Not to mention the rather splendid & exceeding high quality tombola and famous HOOK A CARROT game :thumb:

As well as all the other stands and goings on, there are also scheduled tours of Bosworth Hall gardens (fab) for those green fingered friends visiting. Bosworth Hall is not usually open to the public and so this is the only time us commoners get the chance to have a good nosey ;)

The nearby village of Lubenham have their gardens open this weekend too plus Market Harborough (6 miles away) is a nice old market town with interesting boutiques and individual shops so plenty to fill a day (assuming we allow you to leave of course :lol:). Remember though the fun continues well into the evening so bring your candelabras, a picnic and a bottle of bubbly and get ready to "swing your pants" to some funky music in the grounds of Bosworth Hall at night :lol:

Well I'm rather hoping MOST of Leicestershire will descend :lol: and bring lots of pennies to spend on our marvelous, eye catching and attention grabbing stall :D :p

Whether it's a new pair of posh socks, a board game for those long winter nights in (c'mon we're past the longest day now - it won't be long :lol:), a good book to take on holiday or just some good quality tat :shock:, we will have it all! Not to mention the rather splendid & exceeding high quality tombola and famous HOOK A CARROT game :thumb:

As well as all the other stands and goings on, there are also scheduled tours of Bosworth Hall gardens (fab) for those green fingered friends visiting. Bosworth Hall is not usually open to the public and so this is the only time us commoners get the chance to have a good nosey ;)

The nearby village of Lubenham have their gardens open this weekend too plus Market Harborough (6 miles away) is a nice old market town with interesting boutiques and individual shops so plenty to fill a day (assuming we allow you to leave of course :lol:). Remember though the fun continues well into the evening so bring your candelabras, a picnic and a bottle of bubbly and get ready to "swing your pants" to some funky music in the grounds of Bosworth Hall at night :lol:

Lets hope its a good turn out :D xxx

Well we're almost there, ready and raring to relieve lots of people of their hard earned cash THIS SATURDAY (just in case anyone wasn't sure of the date :lol:)

Fun for all the family and a free lick/cuddle from Brodie the gorgeous doggie belonging to Ange (thumpinbun). Brodie is also in charge of the tombola ;)

Back