• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Sooty Please

Sue&Sooty

Wise Old Thumper
Just been out to feed the bunsters and Sooty was soaking wet :shock: he'd been sat in the rain and didn't move when I put the food in the bowl or go for the fresh hay either :? So tried him with a dandilion leaf but he still wasn't interested :(

So I picked him up and wrapped him up in a towel and gave him a nice snuggle and tummy rub :love: he seems to have perked up a bit and had a little nibble at some hay :) and his wifey and daughters are making a fuss over him :love:

Will check on him again ina little while but a few vibes would be appriciated :D

Thanks Jane

I've been pretty lucky with my lot as they dont get poorly very often. I think (hope) he'd just sat in the rain for too long and got cold ..

Thanks everyone :wave:

I just popped out to see him and he is all snuggled up with his family :love:

I will check on him again later.. hopefully he will be fine... can't bear the thought of him not being :cry:

Just been out to check on Soot and he seems a bit brighter :D lets hope it was just cos he'd got so wet in the rain ... have covered the run now just in case we get more rain over night

Hope he picks up..bless him.
Do you have a snugglesafe? that may help if he is still a bit cold? although his family will be warming him :love:

Silly Sooty. Probably got a little too cold outside in the rain. :rolleyes:

Vibes that he feels better now that he's warmed up.

Back