• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducng...

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
Boo! :love:

She's 15 weeks old at the moment. Came into the rescue about a month ago with her 4 brothers. Unwanted litter :(
She has 3 brothers that are black with white sploges, and one that's agouti with white splodges!! Little Boo was the one with the least amount of white (tiny bit on one of her front paws).

She's an absolute head case!! She's so much fun and hasnt flinched once!! She always wants fussing, and is currently in a run next to her future husbun, Wookie. She won't leave hin alone and keeps binkying!!

I love my little Boo :love:

utf-8BSU1HMDE0MjEtMjAxMDA2MDItMTUxM.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDE0NDYtMjAxMDA2MDQtMTcyO.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDE0NDctMjAxMDA2MDQtMTczM.jpg

:love: gorgeous.
that 2nd pic is brill :lol: another one with ''the look '' but needs a bit more practice yet to catch up with peaches.

She acts so much like Squishy did. she was so fussy and interested in everyone and everything. Loved people from such an early age, and Boo is just the same. Its amazing :)

Hello Boo. you are bloomin luvly. I saw her the other week jumping around at mandy`s when i went to get George and Misty. they are all very cute, and very inquisitive.:love::love:

Hello Boo. you are bloomin luvly. I saw her the other week jumping around at mandy`s when i went to get George and Misty. they are all very cute, and very inquisitive.:love::love:

She's the quietest of the 5!! Did you get licked by the one with the white leg? We nearly brought him home too!! He's so ace!!

Back