• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My fosters! More pics post 233 (1st August)

These cute bunnies came to me four years ago today!

Flare and Fizz are long gone (31-10-2010 and 11-01-2011, respectively) and I have no idea about the lovely Socks, but my two are still going strong. Completely screwed up, health wise, but still going strong and completely beating all the odds. :love:

Flame

And Squishy Wishy One

Who would have known. :love:

The wonderful, wonderful Wish and Fantabulous Flame have turned 7 today! I NEVER thought that day would happen, for either of them.

They are the last ones left, but I do find myself wishing I'd never let the others go; for Wish to outlive all the others feels so, very, very wrong.

I'm proud of these bunnies, they are inspirational. These are my 'youngsters'. :lol:

The wonderful, wonderful Wish and Fantabulous Flame have turned 7 today! I NEVER thought that day would happen, for either of them.

They are the last ones left, but I do find myself wishing I'd never let the others go; for Wish to outlive all the others feels so, very, very wrong.

I'm proud of these bunnies, they are inspirational. These are my 'youngsters'. :lol:

They are both looking really well :D :love:

Happy 7th Birthday Bunnies :love:

Happy 7th Birthday little ones :love:

Nine years ago, NINE YEARS AGO, These little bundles were bought into the world. I am still priviledged enough to have Wish and Flame still alive and kicking and causing great mischief.

Nine years old. Wow. What amazing bunnies they are.

Happy 9th Birthday Wish and Flame :love: they’ve obviously thrived under your expert love and care :love:

Wow, I’ve just been reading through their history on this thread. How amazing that you still have them both, don’t ever punish yourself about letting the others be rehomed. My bridge bunny Flop was the longest living bun out of his litter. I know the other owners well and would trust them with any of my bunnies, it was just the way it was meant to be. You have given so many bunnies wonderful lives and continue to do so, you’re a star and Wish, Flame and their siblings are lucky to have come into your life xxx

Back