• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nibbles aka Bunnycat. April 2006 - 21st May 2010

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
I can't believe my sweet bunnycat has made her way over to the bridge.

Nibbles was the 2nd rabbit I ever got. We bought her on impulse after my mum read in a rabbit book "Rabbits need a companion". So, we went to the pet shop, and came home with this:
6weeks.jpg

Nibbles loved to play in the garden, and one day, broke out of her own run, and escaped the garden. Little ****** ended up in the garden behind my parent's house!!
She always loved playing on her lead, and once had her photo printed in my local paper:
image-upload-64-726682.jpg

Nibbles eventually got a lucky husbun. He was ginger, chubby and from BARC. He was Bobby. My first rescue. He was an AMAZING bunny, and loved her soooooo much.
DSC00038.jpg

We tragically lost Bobby in December 2008. But, she found love in the shape of the hairy mophead bunny that is Wookie.
7june2009401.jpg

Nibbles was always a happy bunny. Always the first one to greet us when we were on the patio. She was so funny too. Even though she was a Nethie cross, and Wookie's a Frenchie cross, she whipped him!!!
She was amazing.

Here's some of my fave photos of my sweet little Bunnycat:
7june2009403.jpg

image-upload-67-724921.jpg

79.jpg

241.jpg

420.jpg

71.jpg

And my fave vid <3

Sleep tight little one. We miss you so much, but we're so glad we got to spend 4 years with you xx

Bekkie, I know how devastated you will be about this. She was one in a million. I am looking at the pictures and smiling cos she really was a beauty. I love the way she intimidated anything that was bigger than her - even cats. :lol:

Bye bye, little fluffy diva bunnycat. You always made me smile. xx

Nibbles No. 1 Fan

Bekkie, I know how devastated you will be about this. She was one in a million. I am looking at the pictures and smiling cos she really was a beauty. I love the way she intimidated anything that was bigger than her - even cats. :lol:

Bye bye, little fluffy diva bunnycat. You always made me smile. xx

Nibbles No. 1 Fan

You never saw her chase the magpie!! It kept coming back and coming back, and every time she chased it!! It even tried getting at the hutch once and was latched on with its feet, but she soon saw it off!
She was nuts :lol:

Bless her.Little darling.
So sorry for your loss.May she Binky on over the Bridge and carry on doing all those things that made her the character that she was.:(

so sorry Bekkie :cry:
she was the one and only bunnycat :love: so beautiful and full of chatacter.
binky free Nibbles xx

So sorry for your loss. Nibbles was very cute and those videos were lovely.
Sleep tight Nibbles at the Bridge. x

she was obviously a very special bunny indeed and well that little face could melt your heart. I'm so very sorry you lost her but you gave her a wonderful life.
She'll be bnkying with Squidgy i'm sure xxx

Bekkie I was heartbroken to hear of your loss. Nibbles was a very special bunny and your picture 'bunny cat meets cat cat' was one of my favourites of all time!

Binky on Bunnycat xxx

Bekkie and Martyn ... so sorry that you have lost your bunnycat :(:(:(

sleep tight Nibbles . :(:(:(:( bet mummy , daddy and Wookie are missing you loads :(

What a gorgeous cheeky little girl.

I am so sorry that you have lost her.

She will be happily reunited with her husbun at the Bridge. x

Back