• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Skippy, my bestest pal. Oct 2003-May 2010

We let our special boy go yesterday. He was unfortunate enough to not only get arthritis but was in the early stages of fly strike yesterday afternoon as he couldn't clean himself anymore and as much as we kept him clean and neat, it just goes to show how quickly flystrike can happen.

He went so peacefully, nudging my hand to stroke his head moments before. Today is a tough day, I went outside to feed him this morning and keep going into the garden (his garden) to check on him. We've placed him in a lovely spot of the garden, he has 2 solar lights near him which are bright at night time.

I'll never forget him. He has been through so much with me. My beloved little Skipper.

Rest In Peace beautiful boy, I'll always love you.

What a beautiful tribute to a gorgeous bun. He was so lucky to leave this world bathing in the love of a wonderful bunny Mummy.

Sleep tight little one. X

Skippy was a very lucky bun to have you as his mummy and also that you were with him at the end. It must have made him feel safe with you there. I am sorry for your loss. Hugs to you.
Carol

Don't cry because I have gone
Smile because I was here.

Back