• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dizzi & Rascals first day in their forever home (pics)

Bitzy

Mama Doe
Dizzi (the little girl)

Photo0485.jpg

Rascal (the little boy)

Photo0491.jpg

Dizzi

Photo0483.jpg

Rascal

Photo0490.jpg

Dizzi & Rascal

Photo0487.jpg

Their run isn't quite ready yet (hopefully will be by the end of the weekend) so we've blocked off part of the garden and they're allowed to play out under supervision until the run's done!

Hubby was going to do the run about 5ft x 8ft but when he saw them bombing round the garden last night he's decided he's going to extend it! (yaay) and as the garden is mostly paved (except for borders) we've decided to take up some of the paving in the run and lay turf so they have half n half. We're also going to bunny proof the garden completely so that when I'm home they can free range (under supervision).

Jo x

PS/ I took about a hundred pics y'day so there may be more to follow! lol

Aaaaaaaabsolutely gorgeous!!!!!!! And they are gonna be really happy by the sound of things!! Enjoy them! :love: :love:

(oh and more pictures please!!)

Awwww congratulations! :D xx

They are two very beautiful rabbits - and I have no doubt they are going to be two very happy and spoilt little bunnies too. Gorgeous! :love: :love:

Back