• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gloustershire to Bedfordshire/ Sorted

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Is anyone able to help get one little bunny at Alice's rescue across to us?

We would be able to do half the journey, so could meet someone around the Oxford area. It would have to be a weekend but we are flexible on day and times :)

Thank you

Last edited:
Hi,

We might be coming from gloucestershire to Hertfordshire next weekend?

The other alternative is my parents live in Berkhamsted and are over this weekend to gloucestershire BUT they have no rabbit experience so if there is any medical needs this might not be possible? also i need to see if they are ok to do it :lol:

Hi,

The other alternative is my parents live in Berkhamsted and are over this weekend to gloucestershire BUT they have no rabbit experience so if there is any medical needs this might not be possible? also i need to see if they are ok to do it :lol:

Ooh Berkhamstead is really close to us. Either would be great.

If you parents are willing to help we could pick up from them as soon as they get back or could meet them some where on their journey :)

if stuck will be returning from a weekend in snowdonia and going via mums in glos to collect my bunnys on sat/sun(depending on me getting the day off) that would mean i could bring bun either somewhere along route to you or up to slough where you could collect from me? if this helps also donna is up and down to glos regualrly(also in slough) she could poss help if needed? x

Hi,

that sounding better for liz than my offer but let me know if i can be of help x

I have spoken to my mum and she is very happy to help. they are over on Bank Holiday monday not sure if thats ok?

The only concern she has is that there will be my parents elderly dog in the car. She is used to rabbits but not sure what the rabbit will think.

They also will be travelling back late in the evening (prob be in Berkhamsted at about 9-10pm?) so would you be ok to collect that evening?

Also we are out on the monday so we couldnt collect bunny until afternoon?

We are really happy to help BUT dont want to say yes if any of the above issues stop it happening.

Alternativley if we are over the following weekend we could come straight to you as we are heading to Welwyn Garden City?

Thank you :wave:

Who is Donna? :oops:
one of alices helpers...dont know her forum name she pops on and off tho...she lives near me i am fostering a bun that will be going to live with her soon donna has arfur the bunny with the curled incisors and no back teeth? (as well as 7 others i think!!!) x

I have spoken to my mum and she is very happy to help. they are over on Bank Holiday monday not sure if thats ok?

The only concern she has is that there will be my parents elderly dog in the car. She is used to rabbits but not sure what the rabbit will think.

They also will be travelling back late in the evening (prob be in Berkhamsted at about 9-10pm?) so would you be ok to collect that evening?

We are really happy to help BUT dont want to say yes if any of the above issues stop it happening.

Alternativley if we are over the following weekend we could come straight to you as we are heading to Welwyn Garden City?

just a wuick post if the bun in question is coming from alices then dog wont be a prob alice has 4 of her own there. x

Thank you so much for your help. I will speak to Alice and see what she things regarding the dog and the afternoon collection. She is just a little Nethie so wont take up much space:)

Collecting late in the evening will be no problem.

Will be in touch shortly :wave:

Who is Donna? :oops:

She is super mega awesome is what she is !! She had 3 of the gerbils we rescued from Ledbury and is well cool, she helps at Alices on the weekends with her friend Ellie. :)

Let me know if I can help at all, I am busy during the week with school but half term is creeping up :)

I am just waiting to hear back from Alice as to whether she feels the dog will be a problem, hopefully not :)

Hello:wave:

Sorry, way behind as usual!

The day will be fine (Monday), as I am sure the dog will be too. As Kate mentioned, I have 4, and I know Betsey's previous owner has dogs.

Alice :love:

If this doesn't happen I'm happy to bring her back with me a week tomorrow :wave:

Unfortunately the bunnyrun is off for tomorrow, if you are definately going that way next weekend that would be great.

Steve will be happy to meet you some along en-route :wave:

Unfortunately the bunnyrun is off for tomorrow, if you are definately going that way next weekend that would be great.

Steve will be happy to meet you some along en-route :wave:

It will be Thursday during the day, is that ok with you? I don't mind coming all the way to you :wave:

This run is still needed :wave:

this still not sorted? i can prob do it next time im going to glos tho not sure when it will be, i will drop you a bell when i am (not to distant future) if i can be of help let me know. hope its sorted soon wish id realised before i could have brought bun on sunday never mind.x

Back