• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport Keele Services to M1 services

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone help get a pair of guinea pigs and a nethie bun from Keele services to the services on M1 either at Markfield junction 22 or Donnington junction 23A..
or Keele to Hinckley going other direction..either would mean I can meet to pick up

These animals were highlighted on another rescue forum and we have agreed to take them, we have a volunteer to get them to Keele but no further
Please if you can help this needs to be done ASAP and we ould be very grateful..thank you:D

hi

I am travelling from Chester to Essex on this Friday. I will be leaving Chester in the morning around 10-11am. Does this help at all?

please pm me as I am now travellign to Manchester and Glasgow!

hi Jill

think we already met once on another bunny run when I was coming from Glasgow??

I will take the M6 from Chester so will pass Keele services I think (they are near Stoke on Trent?) and if I remember last time I went across country to the services on the M1, then carried on down to meet the A14.

Ideally, I would take the M6 all the way to the M6-M1-A14 junction.

any good?

yep! :D

definitely picking bunny up on Friday....

the 2 piggies we'll know Thurs night after the home inspection..

glad to be of help!

:wave:

Back