• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Florence Lavinia Evelyn (Full Tribute Post 38)

Neil-and-Maria

Warren Veteran
Passed this morning.

Florence09weeks.jpg

fff.jpg

floatcomputer019.jpg

18weeks0033.jpg

Florencetonguecolourbackground.jpg

0027.jpg

Neil

Last edited:
Neil and Maria, I am so devastated for you both. Florence was such a gorgeous bunny and I know how much you both loved her. Thinking of you bothxx

Dear both, I am so sorry to hear your news. Florence was an institution wasn't she. She'll be missed by us all.

Binky free pretty lady. x

She was having breathing difficulties, the vet put her on baytril and told us to separate her and monitor her food consumption. She hadn't eaten overnight so Maria took her back to the vets this morning for a chest x-ray. Her heart was enlarged and she had fluid on her lungs and just passed away. Sunday morning she was fine.

Will post a full tribute when I can find the words deserving of her.

Neil

I'm so sorry she was beautiful.She looks a bit like my precious Gabbie,hope they're both at peace now and maybe met up on rainbow bridge :(

How sad, sorry to hear of your loss. What a fantastic name for a beautiful, and clearly, dearly loved bunny.

Back