• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love days like today!!

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
:love:

We went to pets at home this morning because we were looking to get the bun one of those warren stretchy tunnels. So we picked one up, and my mum saw one of those bunny tents and she picked it up for them :lol:
Then we were going to get served and she saw one of those blocks where the buns pull out the carrots, and she said, Shall we get then this aswell?" I was like "ermm, if you want!" :lol:

So we got them all these, and when we got back home I put them on the garden, and let the buns on see what they thought, they wern't actually that bothered but hopefully they'll play in them when I've gone :lol:

Then I remembered about putting them a radio on see how they like it, so I went and got a radio and put it on, I'm hoping that it might make them feel like I'm there talking to them :)

Ive really enjoyed today :D x

I love spoiling my bunnies. I got them that carrot patch thing and Archie destroyed it in 10minutes flat :roll:

Back