• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free for collection from Portsmouth

kitschkitty

Mama Doe
Hiya, if anyone would like a large Chube and some willow sticks, roller etc. please drop me a PM, as they've been sitting in the lounge for sometime and Deej isn't remotely interested (he prefers his cardboard boxes)! Saves throwing them away.

I also have one of those huge ceramic brown dog bowls and 1 normal and 1 large savic hamster wheel if they're any use to anyone. Otherwise I will put them up on my local freegle in a day or 2.

I have some other non pet items I'm about to put on freegle too, so drop me a PM if you want to know about them too. :)

Yes please!!

I'm rehoming Peggy and Sue from BARC on Monday:love:. I've bought a great hutch from rambo_barbie on here but haven't got any toys or bowls yet so it would be great if I could have those. Have five buns (including Peggy and Sue) to vaccinate this month so anything bun related and free would be extremely welcome.:D

I live in Havant so Portsmouth is easy for me to get to.

As I didn't get any PM's you're lucky I dropped in to check for replies before posting them on freegle! :D I'll drop you a PM

Back