• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

People can't believe I ride this horse...

Aww shes lovely. My oldies only 11.3hh but at my old job which I'm going back to ride hunt horses, use to ride an 18.1hh and I'm 5ft.

18hh hunter - good luck with that! :lol:
Gotta love them though! :roll:

There good they knew there job inside out. Although my boss who was 6ft tall hench man use to take all the new ones out incase they blew a fuse. We would have no chance.

I have a 13.3 pony but ride racing arab who only go upto around the 15hh mark.
But back where my parents live (abroad) I ride a 17.2hh Swedish WB stallion for dressage *droooool* and Im only 5ft 1 ish!

Nursecroft - she is one stunning mare. Have you ever hunted with her? She would fly! And who was the 'photographer'? The picture is amazing, the best picture I have on the gallops is the one in my sig! :roll:

She has hunted but not with me, i dont hunt. Shes not very foot sure anymore! Shes 17 years old, an absolute sweety though. My partner Steve took that pic :) He took these too

croppedgillie1.jpg

croppedgilly2.jpg

croppedgilly7.jpg

croppedgilly4.jpg

IMG_0998.jpg

His camera is a brill little SLR i use it with the buns :)

My mum used to ride an 18hh ex cavalry horse.....sh'es only 5ft....her legs barely reached his girth :lol:
He was petrified of donkeys and used to run away backwards from them :shock:

I've schooled a 12hh pony who was scared of sunshine coming in through the top door of the arena. :lol: Give me a big horse any day - ponies are bloody nippy when they spook!

Nursecroft - I want that mare! She has a very kind, honest face. Bless her! :love:

I like mine the bigger the better......I get worried I'll break dainty ponies/horses with my giant bum :lol:

Back