• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

People can't believe I ride this horse...

crysta

Alpha Buck
...Because this is me standing next to her. :lol:

IMG_9268.jpg

Pardon unimpressed face, I'd been doing some schooling and was a bit out of puff. :lol:

IMG_9201.jpg

IMG_9257.jpg
IMG_9256.jpg

She's 15hh exactly. :) Her name is Sally, if you can't quite read it on her saddlepad in the second photo. :lol:

Shes lovely, you must be dinky :D I ride a 17'2 but im 5'8 my main ride Winston is 15'3 :) Lovely pics x

:shock::shock::shock:

:lol: Yeh shes a big girly
croppedgilly3.jpg

Winston is my ideal size though, hes quick and sure footed, loves cross country... erm this was a spot of relay barrel racing we did for charity! :lol:

riding.jpg

Last edited:
What a beautiful horse! :love:

I used to help out my mums friend by riding some of her horses... she had a HUGE old male, he was over 18hh and hadn't been ridden for a few years, so lucky me being the smallest got to ride him first... he was very doddery and it was extremely scary being that high up with him tripping up every other step! After he took my weight happily my mums friend tried him, and he toppled over sidewards :shock:

aww they are gorgeous, the pony i loan is only 13'1 but she's too head strong and mad for kids to ride so for once its a benefit being 4 ft 6 :lol: though i also ride a horse who is 15'1 which people find amazing so i know where you are coming from with that crysta

I have a 13.3 pony but ride racing arab who only go upto around the 15hh mark.
But back where my parents live (abroad) I ride a 17.2hh Swedish WB stallion for dressage *droooool* and Im only 5ft 1 ish!

Nursecroft - she is one stunning mare. Have you ever hunted with her? She would fly! And who was the 'photographer'? The picture is amazing, the best picture I have on the gallops is the one in my sig! :roll:

Aww shes lovely. My oldies only 11.3hh but at my old job which I'm going back to ride hunt horses, use to ride an 18.1hh and I'm 5ft.

Back