• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Candle Ceremony for April 2010

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
The Candle Ceremony for all our Pets who passed to Rainbow Bridge during the month of April 2010 will take place from 8pm this coming Friday the 7th May.
Any time during the 24 hour period from 8pm on Friday please join us as we light a candle and think of all those who have had to say farewell to a much loved friend.

Anyone who would like to post a tribute to their pet is very welcome to do so on this thread :)

candleceremonyforapril2010.jpg

sadly Pearl is included this month :cry::cry:

so beautiful outside and so unique inside, hardest day of my life saying goodbye to her :cry::cry::cry:

RIP my precious angel xxxxxx

DSC00106.jpg

P2010012-1.jpg

DSC00831.jpg

I'll join you in lighting a candle to remember our much-loved bunny Twizzle who passed away on 12th April :cry:

We still miss him terribly. My condolences also go to anyone else who has lost a furry friend this month, I know how much it hurts.

My bunny Jane passed on april 9th. Hope she's better were she is now.

I'll light a candle for her and all other bunnies who's grazing in bunny heaven.

Hi everyone, I haven't been on here much lately but just wanted to say I'm thinking of anyone who recently lost a much-loved bun ... they're all so special to us aren't they, and such sweet creatures x

our beautiful baby boy Ling Jai passed away on the 21st April after giving us all nearly 12 years of love, we still cant beleive he's not with us, running up and down the stairs looking for attention from us all:cry:

LingJai.jpg

He was soo handsome, I miss our bedtime snuggles soo much:)

Lite a candel tonight for Flynn Shazs bun who we lost this month to the bridge he touched many hearts here me being one ...Also I mind all the others we lost this month to the bridge

Binky free to Paddy, our foster bun.

Such a sweet boy. So sorry you didn't get the opportunity to find your perfect forever home.

I miss you lots :(

xxx

Patch. 12/04/10

DSCF0869.jpg

DSCF1958.jpg

DSCF2573.jpg

Funnybunny, we miss you so much!

It hurts so bad when you don't run out for your breakfast, I hate not seeing you in your spot on the shelter in the run, and it breaks my heart not having to fight you for my toast in the mornings.

Homer is missing his bunny love too. I try to keep him happy, but i'm just not you. :cry:

I'm so sorry that we couldn't get you through your last illness, you bravely fought everything that was thrown at you in your 4 years with me, and you won my heart with your stubborn determination.

Patch, i'm sorry, I can't see the keyboard for tears, but please remember, I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU!!

_G100736.jpg

SplodgeScrumpie-XmasDay027.jpg

My beautiful brave Scrumpie Jack. You are always in my heart. I will never forget you. You were such a proud bunny even right to the end.

You showed me you loved me even though you were so scared all the time. I know you found love and joy after your awful start in life.

I love you Scrumpie. Please watch over us x x x

Back