• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Check out the extention!!!

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
Benson and Lola are now the proud owners of an extention in the form of a shed! 6x4. It's attached to their existing 8x4 condo (with a hatch through) which is now their run so that's 14x4 feet of bunny heaven :D

They are lovin it!! So am I - have moved food and litter tray in there - No more stooping and I can go in and sit with them on their bale of hay. Love it love it love it!!!!! :p

DSC00418.jpg

DSC00422.jpg

Last edited:
Wow!! That's fab! :D

Just out of curiosity, what size is your shed?
I am going to buy one soon but just need to get an idea of what size would be best, and yours seems perfect!

Wow!! That's fab! :D

Just out of curiosity, what size is your shed?
I am going to buy one soon but just need to get an idea of what size would be best, and yours seems perfect!

Hello! It's 6ft by 4 ft and just big enough to fit a large bale of hay, litter and box to play in! (water and bowl of hay - in a spode bowl if you please!!)

DSC00420.jpg

That looks great! (I need a bale of hayto sit on when I'm in with my boys!!!)

Have to say, I'm lovin the hay bale, even though I'm usually sitting on at least one bit of rabbit poo!! They were sitting beside me tonight on it. Benson even let me put my arm round him, well my hand round his wee shoulders - like he was thinkin - "me and my mum sittin in the shed on our very own bale of hay!!" :love:

Yeah! Thats a great set up - they look so sweet! Bless them!:lol::D:lol:

Ive got a bale of hay & everytime I get some I look like a farmer!:lol::lol::lol:
Would LOVE to have a shed to put it in .....then they can help themselves! Great Idea.....hopefully they dont wee all over it tooo!:shock::lol::lol::lol:

Benson even let me put my arm round him, well my hand round his wee shoulders - like he was thinkin - "me and my mum sittin in the shed on our very own bale of hay!!" :love:
I love it when B sits next to me & I put my arm round her whilst we watch TV.I feel all warm & fuzzy!:D
Your set up looks great Ruth.

I love it when B sits next to me & I put my arm round her whilst we watch TV.I feel all warm & fuzzy!:D
Your set up looks great Ruth.

Thanks - it's taken a while, but I've finally got things the way I'm happy with.... for now..... still jealous of your house buns, even though there's not a candle safe in the house!!!:lol:

It looks fab and they are such beautiful bunnies - and now they are very lucky bunnies!

I too am loving the bale of hay - would last about a week with my bunnies - reckon they would just diggy on it until it was scattered everywhere!!! :lol:

It looks fab and they are such beautiful bunnies - and now they are very lucky bunnies!

I too am loving the bale of hay - would last about a week with my bunnies - reckon they would just diggy on it until it was scattered everywhere!!! :lol:

I have to say, so far, my two are very well behaved. Go in the litter tray, don't chew much they're not supposed to, don't trash their bale of hay (famous last words!!) Benson turned 1 mid April and Lola will be 1 in May - is their good behaviour anything to do with age?? Can I expect terrible teenage behaviour any time soon??? Both neutered obviously!

Thanks - it's taken a while, but I've finally got things the way I'm happy with.... for now..... still jealous of your house buns, even though there's not a candle safe in the house!!!:lol:

I could move the candles,but then that wouldn't be so much fun!!;)

I have to say, so far, my two are very well behaved. Go in the litter tray, don't chew much they're not supposed to, don't trash their bale of hay (famous last words!!) Benson turned 1 mid April and Lola will be 1 in May - is their good behaviour anything to do with age?? Can I expect terrible teenage behaviour any time soon??? Both neutered obviously!

I dont know about that, I think I just have very mischievous buns! :lol:

Back