• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport needed ..Barnsley to Kingslynn.

I could easily do Peterborough to Kings Lynn..21 May works for me at the moment..or most Sundays

Would you be able to meet me in Peterborough on Friday 14 May around lunchtime?

if yes, then I'm sure we can get this bunny to their new home!:D

maybe help depends when it needs to be done just over a hour a way from here to kingslynn angie/tracey is that any good.Weekends normally ok.

If it is any help we are going to stay at alton towers for a few days next weekend and will be travelling back home to Norwich on Wed 26th if that is any help with a bunny run

I just had a look on the map, and if nobody can help with part of the journey I will go to Kings Lynn from Barnsley. It's a bit of a detour at both ends but it seems the poor bun won't get to his/her new home otherwise.

Please let me know!!!!

I shall check my emails again later tonight - around 11/11.30 as I don't finish work till then and once again in the morning before leaving Leeds.

let's make this work!!!!!

:D

If it is of any help, when Tracey comes over to me then sort journey out from me if it works out easier then I don't mind at all:D

Back