• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport needed ..Barnsley to Kingslynn.

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
can anyone help with a transport . We are trying to get a bun from Barnsley to Kingslynn ..we may be able to start the journey by train if someone could meet at a train station on route .

please :wave:

We are going from milton keynes to birmingham on sunday with bunnies, don't know if that actually helps at all, probably not :?

kings lynn is on the east coast, thanks for trying to help :)

Never mind, I just googled it and found we are as far from Kings lynn as you are :shock: We are both in East Anglia so thought we would have been closer, guess its because there are no decent roads in East Anglia :roll:

I will be going from Chester to Essex on Fri 21 May and could do a bit of a detour if no-one else can help! I would prefer if bun could be picked up at Peterborough though.....:)

let me know if I can help

I am coming from Leeds on Friday this week down the M1 - If I could be met at Peterborough it would be great.....

let me know!

Sorry! Down the A1.....

I guess that I can't help then??? :(

It seems such a pity when I am so close to both places.....

If I can help I will need to know tomorrow as I plan to leave Leeds around 9.30am on Friday morning and I am working Thurs evening....

I just looked on google map I will literally drive past Barnsley if I take the M1 home from Leeds.....

can I do anything!!!!!

Back