Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two bunnies needing home - Surrey / Hampshire

Pictures of Pumpkin, Sweep and the Hutch / Run!

Sorry, the pics aren't very good quality and are rather large. The run is now stained and the hutch has bolts.

Just to let everyone know that these two still require a foster home soon! unfortunately Foofy couldn't take them on in the end...

Default Still in need of a home...

Hi All,

Pumpkin and Sweep are still in need of a foster home at the moment - they can only stay where they are until August at the latest so time is running out :-(

Default Foster Home

Have PM'd you. x
    Erin and Paul - Bunny Mummy and Daddy to: Moley and Squirrel / Uno, Pico and Amelie / Bea, Florrie, Archie and Reggie / Pancake and Billy / Penny and Albie / Geronimo, Solomon and Luna

Binky free our beautiful Louis and Lilia - until we meet again. xxx

http://www.wagnwoof.co.uk/

Default STILL in need

Hi All,

Just wanted to refresh this post, because sadly it seems that two potential suitors for these bunnies are unable to take them on...

They have had their vaccinations and any potential foster home will benefit from the hutch/run for the duration of the foster period, food/hay money per month (likely to be via direct debit) and obviously vet bills etc.

Please please please help if you can - they are currently located in Waterlooville, Hampshire, but transport can be arranged.

Thanks

Mark

Awww sorry I can't help atm I do hope someone can help these two they are beautiful, I hope you are doing thorough homechecks for them

Human liberation will begin when we understand that our evolution and fulfilment are contingent on the recognition of animal rights and on a compassionate and responsible stewardship of nature.
    Dr Michael W.Fox (1937 - )♥

http://www.peta.org.uk/

Home checks will definately be taking place when we find someone - these are my girlfriend's and she is VERY fussy!!

Really wish I could help (gosport area) but I Dont really have anywhere for them to live....Hope you find someone soon

Made by Lara <3
    A binkieing bun is a happy bun!

Binky free my naughty little Ollie Bobble. You will always be with me and I promise I will hold you again one day.

Please excuse any terrible typing....I havea weird rubber keyboard which is somewhat sticky

Mama Doe

have sent a pm