• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vinnie - Two years today

Hello baby girl, I'm sorry I missed Christmas :( but the internet went to pot again. Although not because someone chewed the cable this year. Hope you are happy up there by the bridge, lots of love and snuggles from us. x xxx

Still miss you. People keep asking about my bunnies and I always make sure to show them the picture of you under the bridge. "This is my baby girl" I say. You're not with us any more but you always will be. Lots of love and snuggles gorgeous x xxx

Still miss you. People keep asking about my bunnies and I always make sure to show them the picture of you under the bridge. "This is my baby girl" I say. You're not with us any more but you always will be. Lots of love and snuggles gorgeous x xxx

This brought tears to my eyes :cry: Hope you're ok xx

Vinnie I hope you're having fun at the bridge x

Dear Vinnie,

One year today, it seems to have gone so quickly. I find it very fitting that your anniversary is Easter Sunday. We think of you often, going through your pictures and having a laugh at your antics. Andrew is at work but we are coming to visit you this evening. I hope you are well up at the bridge, bouncing around with your bunny friends forever, with the full use of your legs. I'm sure you're watching over us, it was because of you I found RU and all the lovely people here. Oidhche has been ill and they've been a great help, so I have you to thank for her health too.

We love you lots sweetheart. Thinking of you always and forever,

Love and Snuggles

SM and Andrew x xxx

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glint on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you wake in the morning hush,
I am the swift, uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circling flight,
I am the soft starlight at night.
Do not stand on my grave and cry,
I am not there. I did not die.

xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx

He saw that she was getting tired, and a cure was not to be,
So he put his arms around her, and whispered 'Come with me'.
With teary eyes we watched her tire and slowly fade away,
And although we loved her all the more, we could not make her stay.

Adventure bun, we miss you, but I count myself as blessed,
He broke our hearts to prove to us, He only takes the best.

x xxx

Hello Beautiful, missing you lots, hope you are nomming lots at the bridge. Sorry it's a bit late this month but it's been a hard one. I wish you were still here for a cuddle.

Love you lots x xxx

Hello baby girl, still thinking of you. Hope you are having fun hopping about up there with Thistle! Love you lots, could do with a special Vinnie snuggle today. Away down to spin my poi - this one's for you.

x xxx

Been thinking of you a lot the last month, it took a lot of reserve to wait a whole month to speak to you again! :lol: Love you baby girl, hope you're nomming the lush summer grass up there.

Love and Snuggles x xxx

Hey baby girl, going to leave shortly to go and say hello on your anniversary. I hope you're looking after Oidhche up there as the older bun. I still miss you lots.

Lots of love and snuggles, Adventure Rabbit x xxx

Back