• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

M6 junction 1 (birmingham area) to Nottingham sunday May 2nd

I am assuming merin is coming straight to me sunday?

Can we sneak a cat on the run please as urgent? 20 yr old needing to get to us.

I would like confirmation of what I am picking up to take to Hopper

Also I would prefer to meet at junction 18 as first suggested as the next junction down is not as easy to get to from both directions

So a place ..time.. and what animals would be good to know:D

I would like confirmation of what I am picking up to take to Hopper

Also I would prefer to meet at junction 18 as first suggested as the next junction down is not as easy to get to from both directions

So a place ..time.. and what animals would be good to know:D

We will meet you at junction 18 as arranged, is 11am OK as we are meeting Becky at 11.30?

At the moment as far as we know we are bringing just Merlin with us :wave:

Well as it stands it's just merlin the rabbit. Canceled the cat and havent heard back from Ross with regards to the chins and birds?

right junction 18 11 am

I am happy to bring cat if it can be got there

Liz say to Steve turn left at junction 18 (heading northwards on M1)..go over 1st mini roundabout then a layby on left
I'll be there in estate car
Will bring a carrier with me:D

right junction 18 11 am

I am happy to bring cat if it can be got there

Liz say to Steve turn left at junction 18 (heading northwards on M1)..go over 1st mini roundabout then a layby on left
I'll be there in estate car
Will bring a carrier with me:D

Brilliant :wave: Steve is in an old k reg BMW

As I still have such a bad back and am meeting Amy (Abbysmokeymary) at Donnington tomorrow..she has kindly agreed to take Merlin onto Andrea's for me
I will collect him in a box so he doesn't have to change carrier
Amy knows your addy Andrea and will ring you to let you know time
I am aiming to meet her at Donnington at 12.15

hope this is ok

As I still have such a bad back and am meeting Amy (Abbysmokeymary) at Donnington tomorrow..she has kindly agreed to take Merlin onto Andrea's for me
I will collect him in a box so he doesn't have to change carrier
Amy knows your addy Andrea and will ring you to let you know time
I am aiming to meet her at Donnington at 12.15

hope this is ok

Thank you. yes Amy has been to mine a few times now.. Thanks very much everyone for your help getting merlin here :D

12.15 is great, I take kids swiming on sunday and just wanted to work round which session we go to, we can do morning one and be back for 12.30. My eldest is ASD so try to stick structure :)

Thanks again everyone :D

Back