• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fundraising Section Rules

Can I ask how long does it take to ok a fundraising post, its just i submitted one on Sunday and its not appeared and I have not heard anything, so i might have to change the dates now as i have lost a few days?

Can I ask how long does it take to ok a fundraising post, its just i submitted one on Sunday and its not appeared and I have not heard anything, so i might have to change the dates now as i have lost a few days?

Ooh sorry thats my fault, I need to pm you but I have had an awful few days :oops:

I have read through the rules and was wondering if the raffle I am running would qualify providing I of course send my contact details over? Perhaps a mod would have a look? If you go to my blog you will see details on my older posts. Thanks

edited to add my link www.all-about-the-animals.blogspot.com. Hope it's ok to put it so you can have a look and let me know if I can put he raffle up.

Last edited:
Help

HI

I posted a fundraising link last week, how long does it take to be approved ? Do i get informed if it is not approved ?

Sarah

HTML:
Fundraising Rules

All fundraising posts will be approved by a moderator before being displayed. Please read these rules carefully as any posts that do not meet them will not be approved.

What Is Permitted

This section is for fundraising competitions and events, not requests for donations. The fundraising must be for a named rescue, with the money sent directly to the rescue or a volunteer agreed in advance by the rescue.

If you are fundraising on behalf of a rescue you must have their written permission in advance.

Fundraising posts must include the following information:

• The full name, address and contact information for the rescue and, if different, the person collecting the money. Note: if you do not want your postal address displayed please note this and it will be removed before the post is approved.

• Information on how to enter, rules governing how the competition/event will be run and a description of the prize(s). It is your responsibility to ensure the event meets government regulations regarding fundraising – this is particularly important for raffles and lotteries.

• The deadline for entries, how the winner will be selected and when the prize(s) will be sent.

• An itemized list of any costs eg prizes/postage that will be deducted from the money raised.

• A statement confirming you have the permission of the rescue to act on their behalf.

Within 48 hours of completion of the event the organiser must post the following information:

• Name of the winner(s)
• Total amount raised

Please Note

Approval of a fundraising post means that we feel it meets the above rules. It is not an endorsement by the forum or moderators. It is up to individuals as to whether they wish to participate in a fundraiser based on the information given by the fundraising member/rescue.

If you are making personalised items, it would be wise to secure payment before producing the item.

Please contact Leanne in the first instance, if your thread has not been approved within a week.

Im new

to whom this may concern

i have rabbits whih i have i saved but cant afford the ridiculous spray or neutering fees

please help

Ms Leah Gabriel

to whom this may concern

i have rabbits whih i have i saved but cant afford the ridiculous spray or neutering fees

please help

Ms Leah Gabriel

What was the situation as to why they needed saving?

Neutering costs are high that is why it is not sensible to take in any animal unless you can afford the possible vet costs

Are these rabbits you intend to keep? If so then you need to save up until you have enough to pay your vet. and if you do intend to keep them you cannot expect others to pay your bills.

if not I suggest you contact your local rescue and ask if they will take them but you should offer something to help with the costs they will face

Back