Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scrabble June 2004 - 17.04.08 (2nd anniversary)

Warren Veteran

Thinking of you today. xx

Bunnies: Sugar & Roo, Poppy & Pansy, Nutmeg Saffron & Pepper, Baby Rachel
    Chinchillas: Milly & Molly, Gemima & Lucy, Clover & Lola
    Cats: Tigger, Humbug & Rascal

Goodnight Cinnamon, Catkin, Daisy & Minnie sleep tight my little girls xx
    Sweet dreams Herbie, Wally, big Bentley and my special little Scooby.....Forever in my heart xx
    Sleep tight baby Cookie...your time with us was too short, but you will stay in our hearts forever xx

Just to let you know, dear Scrappy, I haven't forgotten you and never will. The torture of losing you so unexpectedly and so young, ten years ago today, never fades. You were one in a million and such a privilege to have spent three and a half years with you. I'm still so sorry I wasn't more clued up, I could have made it better and longer.. however you were my inspiration to have rabbits in my life so committedly, for this I thank you, treasure. I adopted Elijah on the second anniversary of your passing to remember you - I hope I've done him proud in your memory.

(Annoyed the photos aren't working but Scrabble is in my avatar picture and has been the entire time I've been on RU... she was the reason I found RU, whilst desperately trying to understand and come to terms with her loss.)
    Last edited by Bunny Buddy; 17-04-2018 at 07:53 AM.
    My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13)

Thinking of you as you remember Scrabble. You shouldn’t beat yourself up, you can only do what you can do with the knowledge that you have at that time.

Hugs xx

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    Thinking of you as you remember Scrabble. You shouldn’t beat yourself up, you can only do what you can do with the knowledge that you have at that time.

Hugs xx
    Absolutely. With the wisdom of hindsight there are millions of things I would have done differently regarding my Rabbits.

You have most definitely done Scrabble proud by giving a loving home to so many other Rabbits

A Rabbit Savvy small animal Veterinary Surgery in Twickenham, SW London
    https://www.twickenhamvets.com/

Thinking of you xx
    My precious boy, I miss you so much

Rolo - 18th March 2009 to 14th April 2015

Sleep well baby, I love you