• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scrabble June 2004 - 17.04.08 (2nd anniversary)

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
Scrabble June 2004 - 17.04.08 (10th anniversary)

Two years ago today since my precious Scrabble went to the bridge :cry::cry::cry::cry: A piece of me died that day :cry:

She was my little soulmate from only days after arriving here, she was so incredibly special. She would even do a happy flop when asked to because she knew the attention it would get her :love::love:

I've got Artie to thank for getting me through these last two years, I'm now as close to him as I was to Scrappy. He's only a month younger than Scrap was, so she really should still be here with us :cry::cry::cry:

Here is my very special girl:

PICT2171.jpg

PICT2331.jpg

PICT2328-1.jpg

My favourite picture of her :love::love:
PICT2334-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
:love::love::love: thanks guys, it really means a lot that you've posted. The anniversary has hit me even harder than I expected it to :(

:love: Thanks guys.

I'd been dreading the anniversary, it's like I didn't mark last years because Artie needed all my strength, so it's kind of felt like the first anniversary, bit of a milestone and a millstone, so thanks for helping me through it :cry:

I still need to understand though I know I never will :cry::cry::cry:

I've been thinking of you so much in the last few days, Scrappy, having collected Erin from the vets today after an admission for stasis episode made the memory ever so strong and painful.

So, sorry I let you down badly little Scrappy, I wish I really knew about bunnies when you were with me then I could and would have done so much more for you. I will cherish Erin very much in your memory and hope you can understand what I got wrong I deeply regret and it's one of the things in life I dearly wish I could change.

Thinking of you xx

Don't be hard on yourself. Many of us will be able to look back and wish we had done things differently, but we did our best, with the knowledge we had, at that particular time.

Little Scrappy was beautiful. :love:

Don't be hard on yourself. Many of us will be able to look back and wish we had done things differently, but we did our best, with the knowledge we had, at that particular time.

So very true.

Thinking of you today. xx

I love the photo of Scrabble in her wee bed, she looks like such a contented wee soul which speaks volumes about the life she had with you. :love:

Back