• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scrabble June 2004 - 17.04.08 (2nd anniversary)

Just to let you know, dear Scrappy, I haven't forgotten you and never will. The torture of losing you so unexpectedly and so young, ten years ago today, never fades. You were one in a million and such a privilege to have spent three and a half years with you. I'm still so sorry I wasn't more clued up, I could have made it better and longer.. however you were my inspiration to have rabbits in my life so committedly, for this I thank you, treasure. I adopted Elijah on the second anniversary of your passing to remember you - I hope I've done him proud in your memory.

(Annoyed the photos aren't working but Scrabble is in my avatar picture and has been the entire time I've been on RU... she was the reason I found RU, whilst desperately trying to understand and come to terms with her loss.)

Last edited:
Thinking of you as you remember Scrabble. You shouldn’t beat yourself up, you can only do what you can do with the knowledge that you have at that time.

Hugs xx

Thinking of you as you remember Scrabble. You shouldn’t beat yourself up, you can only do what you can do with the knowledge that you have at that time.

Hugs xx

Absolutely. With the wisdom of hindsight there are millions of things I would have done differently regarding my Rabbits.

You have most definitely done Scrabble proud by giving a loving home to so many other Rabbits :love:

Back