• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alvin & Holly - bit of a nightmare but they are home :D

booooootiful girl:love::love:

she's got flappier ears than alvin:shock:

need a better pic tho - lie on your belly on the floor with the camera:D

ill give her time to put her smell about then ill go annoy them for pics later tonight. Alvypants has already tried the humping and she just hops on as if he hasnt bothered her :love::love::love::love:

thankyou :D:D its all over now.. hopefully little tummies will continue to do well and i wont need the vet this week :lol::lol:

Holly is younger than i thought, says she was born May 2008 so shes a whole year younger than Alvin. no wonder he fell for her :lol::lol:

:lol: Bless Alvin. Shes really pretty, she reminds me of my Lola colour wise :love:

DSC00209.jpg

DSC00210.jpg

DSC00211.jpg

its strange having a rabbit scared of me, she actually turns into a statue when i go near her, poor little angel must be well confused with her life right now :(

Bootiful the pair of them:love: Don't worry about the statue thing, Carlo still does that a bit with me, I think it just takes a while for them to get used to all the moving about:love:

She's lovely :love: She will get used to you soon, Lily was like this with me for a while but she is the snuggliest bunny now- always nudging me for attention :love:

The grass mat you have over your pet carrier is a great idea- I must get one of those!

She's lovely :love: She will get used to you soon, Lily was like this with me for a while but she is the snuggliest bunny now- always nudging me for attention :love:

The grass mat you have over your pet carrier is a great idea- I must get one of those!

i got it in tescos.. think its jute or something like that.. i looked it up on the net and it said it was safe :D:D

might get another one for the inside, Holly seems to be a carrier digger so i might make it more fun for her :D

With her being so ill, he probably knew it was coming, so it was not expected. She hasn't just disappeared either, he has seen and understood where she has gone. He has a lot of understanding about the situation so that's probably why he is doing ok.

How are you doing?

i agree here, i think they understand things and some accept change better then us sometimes
i remember letting rosie see mowgli after he was pts, it was like he wasn't there, the way she acted, in a way he wasn't he had gone, and she knew that, although i think it made me grieve more :cry:

I've just been stalking them on webcam too, she is beautiful :love:

Alvin loves his humping doesn't he :shock:

Alvin loves his humping doesn't he :shock:

every time she moves :roll::roll:

he was like this after boarding so im not surprised

he seems really intense to me. she moves he humps, she eats hay he follows and eats hay, then humps.

if my bloke was like that id be at court getting an in-junction (sp)

he seems really intense to me. she moves he humps, she eats hay he follows and eats hay, then humps.

:lol::lol: she will probably be phoning her Solicitor tonight :shock:

Awww Holly is incredibly beautiful :love::love::love::love: Wattapair of buns !!

It looks like it's going well at home, everything crossed that Alvin gets over his need to hump so much in a different place from the bonding, quickly. It's a great sign that she's so patient with him.

:wave: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Total gorgeousness. She's stunning. Can't wait to watch them on Alvin-cam. Alvin is a lucky bunny.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Back