• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

To my beautiful baby Dillon April 03- 29 March 2010

norrielian

Mama Doe
To my beautiful baby Dillon

I still cannot believe you have gone. We will miss you so much. We hope you had a fun-packed 7 years – so many memories:

Dillon007.jpg

Dillon008.jpg

TaraandKia064.jpg

TaraandKia060.jpg

picture3-1.jpg

Dillonkizzyswans045.jpg

You were and always will be very special to us.

RIP little man.
Love you xxx

Thanks everyone, I know I don't come on here much anymore but its times like this when it is really comforting being around people who understand. It has been a really difficult and sad day. I can't believe how much I miss him already :cry:

Thanks everyone, I know I don't come on here much anymore but its times like this when it is really comforting being around people who understand. It has been a really difficult and sad day. I can't believe how much I miss him already :cry:

I fully agree with this, there is nothing like talking to people who understand the loss of a loved one. Im so sorry for your loss, binky free Dillon

So sorry about Dillon. He always made me go 'awww' whenever I saw his picture. He was a gorgeous little boy, who was very much loved.

Thinking of you xxx

Back