• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piggy run from Daventry, Northants to Edinburgh

Shhhhhhh you were'nt supposed to tel anyone :lol: I was thinking, if i can of popping right down to you on the 2nd or 3rd may, i want to go and see my Grandma and could probably stop over night in macclesfield and then pop up to you for the day, if i don't do that i will just come right down to you for the day and have a nosey at the house and bunnies etc! If you don't mind that is?

Oh theres also a direct train from Edinburgh to Lockerbie and i can meet there with GP's

Thats fine with me Phill, I suppose I will have to make dinner also;):lol::lol::lol:

hellooo all! Sorry for the delayed reply... have been trying to get hold of Theo the past couple of days, but its not been working :evil: She is willing to do this any time when she gets the go ahead!

I am just going to do some more enquiries with Kay and Coineanach regarding the pigs, and I will update you all in a mo...

Thanks so much guys for all your offers :D Just to clarify;

Theo is picking up piggie from Janak and taking to Kay. Kay is keeping him until Phill picks him up and takes him to Lockerbie. My mum will take the train and pick him up from Lockerbie, then take him to meet his girlie piggie wife :D

Sound about right?

Thanks so much guys for all your offers :D Just to clarify;

Theo is picking up piggie from Janak and taking to Kay. Kay is keeping him until Phill picks him up and takes him to Lockerbie. My mum will take the train and pick him up from Lockerbie, then take him to meet his girlie piggie wife :D

Sound about right?

I think we have a plan :lol:

Ignore me Theo, i thought you meant that you had another plan! But you meant that the this piggie run is planned :lol: :oops:

I wonder if we could get a bunnyrun up to you Theo from Milton Keynes as i have adopred a giant from a rescue that Liz (Hugos there) mentioned to me:D

No, as Carlos is being neutered tomorrow and won't be ready to travel on Wednesday. Janak said Theo was due up again in a couple of weeks though?

We might as well wait until Carlos is ready and the other Giant so Theo isn't making several trips as I think that is only fair:D

We might as well wait until Carlos is ready and the other Giant so Theo isn't making several trips as I think that is only fair:D

How is Foxglove getting to you Kay?

If Jill is happy enough, i can put off my trip until the GP is ready?

I can go up to Bolton whenever I am needed, can be next week if that suits everyone or it can be tomorrow, will see if I can get to speak with Janak to see when the piggie will be ready to travel

Theo is coming to me tomorrow but not bringing the GP's from Janaks.
Will have to sort them out at a later date:D.

Theo is coming to me tomorrow but not bringing the GP's from Janaks.
Will have to sort them out at a later date:D.

Any idea when the GP's will be able to travel? As i say i can put off my trip down until later in May rather than the 2nd.

Thanks very much for your help guys, just had a PM from Janak and he says Carlos is doing well :D

I was told that he wouldn't be going up tomorrow because he's still recovering, but that Theo was intending going up to Kay's in another wee while and may be able to take him then, is that right? Please don't make several trips unless you were intending on going that way anyway, I don't want to be causing people hassle! I don't know how long his recovery time is as I've never had a boy done before, hopefully Janak will come along and comment.

Phill - it would be great if you could take him up with you but don't delay your trip if you're all planned, I'm sure we can manage to get him up some other way. Kay has very kindly offered to take him in until we can get him the next leg of the journey which is fab.

Once again thank yo SO MUCH to everyone who has offered to help, it means the world. :D:D

ETA - I've asked on the piggie forum how long it should be until he's able to travel. There were plenty of keep-away-from-female-piggie times but not too many travel times :lol:

Last edited:
Back