• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piggy run from Daventry, Northants to Edinburgh

Thanks very much for your help guys, just had a PM from Janak and he says Carlos is doing well :D

I was told that he wouldn't be going up tomorrow because he's still recovering, but that Theo was intending going up to Kay's in another wee while and may be able to take him then, is that right? Please don't make several trips unless you were intending on going that way anyway, I don't want to be causing people hassle! I don't know how long his recovery time is as I've never had a boy done before, hopefully Janak will come along and comment.

Phill - it would be great if you could take him up with you but don't delay your trip if you're all planned, I'm sure we can manage to get him up some other way. Kay has very kindly offered to take him in until we can get him the next leg of the journey which is fab.

Once again thank yo SO MUCH to everyone who has offered to help, it means the world. :D:D

ETA - I've asked on the piggie forum how long it should be until he's able to travel. There were plenty of keep-away-from-female-piggie times but not too many travel times :lol:

It will depend on me when Theo can come next as i am just waiting for a rescue to get intouch with me from Milton Keynes. I will try and let you all know by the end of the week:D

I don't mind travelling, if it's to help animals then I will do another journey so don't worry, I am going up today, in fact I will be leaving in about an hour and when I get up to Kay's we will arrange when I will be going up again next week

Check back here for further details

well if piggy can't be got to Kay before the 2nd may i can meet Kay at Killington lake and do that bit of the journey.

well if piggy can't be got to Kay before the 2nd may i can meet Kay at Killington lake and do that bit of the journey.

Phill if my part doesn't happen next week then I can meet you at Killington with piggy and your bun:D

Phill if my part doesn't happen next week then I can meet you at Killington with piggy and your bun:D

Well im heading to Macc next Saturday anyway, so will still pop in to you on the 2nd and collect Foxglove.

Got a PM from Janak saying that Carlos is back to his normal self and will be ready to travel in a couple of days :D

Isn't the 2nd a Sunday? I've lost my diary :oops:

You guys are fab. I'll PM Phill with my mum's number so they can organise where they're meeting. I wish she used the computer more, it would make life a whole lot easier! Still trying to get her to join RU :roll::lol:

That makes more sense. :lol: I have PM'd her so sounds like it's sorted! :D:D:D

Yep i can't travel down on Saturday as origonally planned so am going Monday instead, just need to know when Foxglove is getting to Kays, i need to ask Jill!

Yep i can't travel down on Saturday as origonally planned so am going Monday instead, just need to know when Foxglove is getting to Kays, i need to ask Jill!

It would be better for me if it could be Thursday along with the Gp's as Friday and wkend I have alot on.

Back