• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piggy run from Daventry, Northants to Edinburgh

Thanks very much for your offer, that would be great if we can find anyone to get him the 25 miles or so between Daventry and Birmingham.

I am going to Bolton in a couple of weeks, I can collect from Janak and take up to Kayj's

I don't mind piggy coming here and I will take as far as Killington Lake Services on M6

Thanks very much :wave: :D was going to PM and ask if it was okay if he came to you but didn't want to ask before we could get him further!

They can satay with me as long as it takes to get someone to meet me at Killington lake services I have room. It's a shame I didn't see this earlier as I have a home waiting for a bonded pair:roll:.

this is brilliant, thank you sooo much to everyone involved! :love: Thank you SM for getting it going!

They can satay with me as long as it takes to get someone to meet me at Killington lake services I have room. It's a shame I didn't see this earlier as I have a home waiting for a bonded pair:roll:.

I've decided to split the boys up Kay, because Carlos piggie is nabbing all the food. Pedro is so submissive he won't come out to eat until Carlos has finished his bit... also, it just doesn't seem they are the best of friends, so I thought it would be better if they went to a home with a girlie pig each. Carlos has a home with a girlie pig with Coineanach's mum, and Pedro is still looking for a home :)

I think Phill is having one of jills buns but can't take it until May, Phill could perhaps meet me at Killington Lake then and take GP as far as OP mum can get to.
As for the gp's of you Tracey I could do with them asap new owner is excited:D

I think Phill is having one of jills buns but can't take it until May, Phill could perhaps meet me at Killington Lake then and take GP as far as OP mum can get to.
As for the gp's of you Tracey I could do with them asap new owner is excited:D

Shhhhhhh you were'nt supposed to tel anyone :lol: I was thinking, if i can of popping right down to you on the 2nd or 3rd may, i want to go and see my Grandma and could probably stop over night in macclesfield and then pop up to you for the day, if i don't do that i will just come right down to you for the day and have a nosey at the house and bunnies etc! If you don't mind that is?

Oh theres also a direct train from Edinburgh to Lockerbie and i can meet there with GP's

I'm about 30 - 45mins NE of Daventry. I can do a run from Daventry to Coventry / Birmingham. However if it will be May then I'm away from the 17th - 24th....

Don't know if this is of any help at all?

Back