Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Home made rabbit toys?

yep he's cool as a cucumber

we would be up for that aswell but organising the bunny run sounds a right kerfuffle! and then what if they don't bond? at least with the ones that are more local he can go and choose his own lil pal

Hay and veg tubes

And the veggie box

New Kit

Thanks guys for tips and photos

I never thought of baby rattbles.. got lots from when my little girl was a baby.

I also did think of kitchen roll and cardboard box's but thought if they eat it, it will harm them

Thanks again! Will try and get pic up of them.

Alpha Buck

You could also try NRSA and Pipkin rabbit rescue in Sunderland for a friend for him

Most shops receive their giant display posters in large cardboard tubes. Hubby got some from work which are just bunny sized and about 4 feet long. We've had them outside for the best part of a year being rained on, dug and chewed. The buns love them and they didn't cost a penny.

We once cut a little hole in one (a bigger one was too much effort!) and Cadbury used to sit and stick the tip of his nose through it

The best toys we've bought are the treat ball which they have their pellets in most nights, the big rattan balls as they are the only ones that last and best of all was the fleece covered cat bed that was on clearance in PAH. They love to loll on top of it and hide underneath!

i hang a towel over those little plastic stools
    so that it reaches the ground and they love to creep under the towel to hide then dash out, then sit on top.