• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Know Your Rabbit Day-WIN WENDY HOUSE & RUN! THE WINNER IS...

I can't wait to see who has won. Hope its someone on the RU forum. Would be good if it was me then I can put George my French Lop outside and adopt another bunny but i never win anything so I doubt it will be.

When do we find out?

No fair if people at the event knows!! :cry:

Lol!!!! :lol:
Not everyone stayed until the draw was made and it's only fair that the winner is notified first, be it someone on here or not, Erin will confirm once the winners are notified :)

p.s. Erin made a very fetching carrot :lol:

Not everyone stayed until the draw was made and it's only fair that the winner is notified first, be it someone on here or not, Erin will confirm once the winners are notified :)

We need photos from the day i think :)

Kris phoned and told me who it was, but I'm sworn to secrecy!

Erin was a lovely carrot!!

not me either.....:roll:
i am a sucker foe raffles, tombolers and stuff. i dont know why cause i never win :lol:
well done to the person who won. :D

Back