Thread: Spring is here the boys are fighting

Default Spring is here the boys are fighting

Taylor is in temporary exile from his 3 housemates for the minute as he had 2 huge fights with Johnny yesterday. This happens every year but is so frustrating. Has anyone elses buns got spring fever yet?
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks for sig cavysrock

Nope, not at all! They're still recovering with their teefs though, so I wouldn't expect it yet.

I have noticed it in human guys though. 2 guys from St John were literally FIGHTING over me at my last St John meeting, and I'm certainly no oil painting!

Yep bigtime....Belle is just plain crazy, scuffling with Stew and any inanimate object whillst she is dashing about...dunno if that is the reason she took a chunk out of littlebun the other day or if it's her hormones
    Owned by....

I'm supervising them together in the day and they are not too bad but at night and early morning all hell breaks loose. Have put Taylor in a spare double hutch right against their run so he is away from Johnny but they can see him still so should't break the bond. Poor johnny has a cut ear and about 5 cuts on his body. None are really bad but it's not nice for him. He is totally not a fighter either just sits there and takes it.
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks for sig cavysrock