• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pledge a £1 a month -May winners post 600 PLEASE HELP A LOT OF RESCUES NOT JUST ONE

Hunnybunny2007

Warren Veteran
'what will you sacrifice this week costing 25p so that you can make a monthly pledge of £1 to a rescue?'

There are so many rescues that are in need and only so much money to go around - if you could pledge just £1 a month for the next 12 months it could make a big difference to a rescue:D

If you are willing to pledge a pound a month the paypal address is pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk Please remember to GIFT the money otherwise paypal charge 23p for the transaction:?

Could Rescues and Sanctuaries that would like to take part please add yourselves to the thread before SUNDAY 4TH APRIL - If you are nominating a rescue you MUST have their permission first:D No more rescues/sanctuaries will be added after this date

Please see post 3 for the nominated rescues:D

A rescue/sanctuary will be picked at random on the last day of the month (by someone impartial) to receive that months donations:D

The paypal address is pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk please remember to GIFT the money so the whole amount goes into the fund:D

I thought I would also update the thread weekly with the total pledged so far - I'm open to ideas and suggestions:D

Thank you everyone:wave: and especially Rabswood for the idea http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=218333 and also Denise (Bunnyaddict) who is helping me run this and will be sending reminders to people each month:D

Last edited:
Pledges received from:

Hancy 14
Becky86
Kermit
Bunnyaddict
Tracy
Angeleyes
Emm-Jane76
VickiP
Jaypot
rngpwelfare
Rabswood
Hanlou
Giantbunnymummy
Bunlover
Suzanne
Antigone
Septanest
Claireb1
Hopping Binky
luvabun
Takethatmad
Shell
Halfpenny
Coco1200
Pudding777
Karen M
Hunnybunny2007
Loula
Camp Nibble
Caerleon
Ecudc
Happybunny22000
Helgalush
Iluvmybuns
BunnyBabe
Snowberry
Kate S
Lottielouise
Kayj
Grin
Sam_Spice
Emsie_81
Boudicca
Molly Joker
Miss Minnie
Orange
Beki
Bobble G
Weedug
Floptastic
Biscuitblossom
Alfagirl
Rabbitapril
Bunnybunny
Abbymarysmokey
Joh619
Tuckerbunnies
Bambi2906
Fuzzlebug
Bunnymadlisa
Brinsley Bunnies
SDF76
Shannon321
Donnamt
Bunnymadhouse
Debster
phill
Becki xX
Kaths101
Honeybunny
Vanessa. B
*lily*
Sparkle
Shibby69
Debbie66
Liz1966
Hessen
Blackberry&co
Cherylwares
Cat

Rescues:

Ebony-eyes March Winner:wave:
Rosie Rabbit Rescue March Winner:wave:
Windwhistle Warren March Winner:wave:

ARC- April Winner:wave:
Bunny Hop rescue - April Winner:wave:
Rabbit Retreat - April Winner:wave:

Underhill Rabbit Rescue - May winner:wave:
Halfpenny - May winner:wave:
Bunny Burrows - :wave: May winner:wave:

Hopper Haven
Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity
Rabbit and Guinea Pig Welfare
Tameside Rabbits
Honeybunnies
RSPCA Walsall - confirmed by Lucy
Guineawigs rescue
Camp Nibble
Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue
Rainbow Rabbits Retirement Home
Fat Fluffs
Sues Rabbit Rescue - Dewsbury
Portslade Rescue
Kirkby Rescue
Brinsley Animal Rescue (confirmed by email)
The Ark Animal Rescue & Retirement Home

Last edited:
Fab idea, count me in :) Will send my pound for this month now, i hope we get reminders every month ;) xXx

Ill do this, and i would like a reminder each month too :)

ETA: Payment sent :)

Last edited:
Count me in too Sue :wave:

Will send you my £ later :)

I don't mind helping to run this as well Sue - I can deal with reminders etc if that helps - just let me know :)

ETA - just sent money now :wave:

Last edited:
Thank you all for the pledges so far:D

Where are all the rescues and sanctuaries - please put your names on the thread if you want to be included:D

Thank you all for the pledges so far:D

Where are all the rescues and sanctuaries - please put your names on the thread if you want to be included:D

Ive contacted Lucy to get permission to put us foward, RSPCA Walsall, will confirm when i hear back with a definately yes :) xXx

Can you include Hopper Haven on the list please - no probs with permission (am a trustee)

Thank you!

What a brilliant idea. :D

Count me in too Sue. :wave:
Will send my first £1 now. :)

I will definitely need a reminder each month though. :oops:

I have sent my pound and all the animals in this house have sent theirs as well ;)

I would like to add ARC to the list please, just awaiting confirmation from the trustees that its ok :)

Back