• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

♥ Nameless Hammy ♥

Rachel89

Mama Doe
Shes still nameless the poor thing :lol:

213exci.jpg

j5e91l.jpg

20atdmd.jpg

25tyczt.jpg

345mpsw.jpg

2z8tcap.jpg

nwzxog.jpg

My little boy suggests Snuggy, Cutie, pinky (due to the pink nose!), Hammy........(he made me promise to put these on for him :oops:)

Oooh she's just like a little one we had, she was called Primrose - we had a Brambly Hedge mouse name thing going.

I like Hunker Munker too - bus she was a naughty little mouse:lol:

I'm trying to think of some amazingly suitable name but it's just not happening! :lol: (I have a chicken called Dave, a rabbit called Brian and I used to have two mice called Wayne and Steve - names are not my forte!).

She's eating in nearly all those photo's so I think it should be food related! :lol:

I had a hammy called Cupcake. :)

How about... Cookie? Pickles? Cashew? Bandit? Berry? Fidget? Peaches?

Ok, I'm all out. My brain ceases to function after midnight :lol:

ching. no idea why, or what it means. perhaps you should check if you intend to use it!

ha! just searched it. its another name for cocaine. dear me.

She's eating in nearly all those photo's so I think it should be food related! :lol:

I had a hammy called Cupcake. :)

QUOTE]

My daughter named one of her hamsters Porij because he loved porridge. The next one became Oatsy for similar reasons, then Frank for his love of sausages(frankfurter) and Poptart.:D
sue:wave:

Back