• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our Lovely Buffy 2002 - 2010

bunnytales

Mama Doe
A Hand reaches down and feels her pain
And my sudden loss is heavens gain
A distant star shines bright at night
My lovely Buffy always in sight

Run and graze in the heavenly meadows my angel xx

Prettybuffscopy.jpg

merge1copy.jpg

tongues.jpg

buffyhaybox1.jpg

gobuffsgo.jpg

buffsbunnyalert.jpg

So Lovely & So Loved
Love from your mum and Cagney XX

Laney, I am so very, very sorry :cry::cry:

She had the most wonderful life with you and was loved so very much :love::love:

Run free darling girl - run in the lush grass, have fun with friends old and new :love::love:

I'm sorry I never got to meet you darling - but I love you always :love::love:

Oh My :cry::cry:

I'm so very sorry Lany, that must have been an awful shock you where only saying not so long ago how well she was doing despite her age and problems.

Please take care of your self and Cagney who must be feeling rather lost with out her buddy.

Also a hug for Bungo:love::love:

Laney, I am so very, very sorry :cry::cry:

She had the most wonderful life with you and was loved so very much :love::love:

Run free darling girl - run in the lush grass, have fun with friends old and new :love::love:

I'm sorry I never got to meet you darling - but I love you always :love::love:

Thanks so much Jay, we miss her so much already but she will always be in our hearts - our very first bunny:love:

Oh My :cry::cry:

I'm so very sorry Lany, that must have been an awful shock you where only saying not so long ago how well she was doing despite her age and problems.

Please take care of your self and Cagney who must be feeling rather lost with out her buddy.

Also a hug for Bungo:love::love:

Hi Tracy - thanks so much for your letter - Cagney is doing very well and were hoping that praps she will find some comfort from Bungo :love: - but only when she is ready as she had a very strong bond with Buffy - and her two foots of course:love::love:

Back