• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is my rabbit a certain breed?

Romeosmommy

Warren Scout
We only got Romeo today. He was adopted and they didnt know much about him apart from him being 7 months old so i wondered if anyone knows if he is a certain breed?
Here is a pic of him for you all to see :
romeo2.jpg

romeo-1.jpg

romeo1.jpg

Edited to say - dont know why pics are showing up :? Think i have done it now! :)

Last edited:
aww thank you :D He is so beautiful and as soon as i saw him, i feel in love with him :love:
He was from a local pet shop and we adopted him coz they run an adoption scheme and he had been put up for adoption by his previous owners coz they thought he was a girl and when they found out he was a boy they wanted rid :censored: Poor little thing. Im very biased but i think he is adorable too :love:

awww he is lovely - and in the second pic he looks just like one of my rabbits :love: (she is also from northants, maybe they are long lost cousins!)

With those huge ears I would say he is a cross between some kind of lop and something with shorter ears, maybe even a wild bun. :)

Back