• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Knitted Easter Bunnies require Forever Homes! U/D Requests being taken Easter 2011

Thank you Tracey & Jackie, glad you like them. It's an anxious time waiting to see if they meet expectations :)

In the large bunnies I still have the dark brown (lop) one in yellow dress and the lighter brown one in a blue coat available.

If you have a preference for a different bunny I am happy to make one to your specifications - lop/uppy eared, dress/coat, colour of bunny/clothes - You can decide but it will take me about a week or so to knit and put together. Just let me know :D

Gill

Mine was brilliant - and everyone at work thought it was fab too. It's sitting on my tissue box at the moment :love:

If you could make me one that would be fab (I'd be willing to pay a bit more as well).

I'll have a think what I want - would you be able to do a grey/chincilla colour? Was thinking of get an uppy ear boy to represent my bridge bunny Joey :love:

hello again can I have the lighter brown big bunny with the blue coat if he is still available please?I am so pleased with the egg cup bunny that you made:love::love:

I'll have a think what I want - would you be able to do a grey/chincilla colour? Was thinking of get an uppy ear boy to represent my bridge bunny Joey

Yes, grey is no problem. Just let me know the rest of the details when you have decided. Thank you :D

hello again can I have the lighter brown big bunny with the blue coat if he is still available please?I am so pleased with the egg cup bunny that you made

Of course you can. He is reserved for you. Thank you again :D

Hi - is it possible to still order some of the egg cup bunnies ?

Yes, certainly :D

I have the yellow egg cup bunny still available but happy to take orders if you want different colour options. Just let me know what colour bunny you would like and what colour stripey jumper and I'll be happy to make one for you :wave:

Yes, certainly :D

I have the yellow egg cup bunny still available but happy to take orders if you want different colour options. Just let me know what colour bunny you would like and what colour stripey jumper and I'll be happy to make one for you :wave:

:wave: Hi sorry, I've just pm'd you. I've told you the colour of the jumpers, but I don't mind what colour the bunnies are :D

Yes, grey is no problem. Just let me know the rest of the details when you have decided. Thank you :D

Hi,

Could I please have a grey, uppy ear bunny in a coat.

I'm not fussy about what colour the coat is, I was thinking light blue would match best? However any colour is fine as long as it matches the grey:D

I should have my new chq book any day now so will post a chq as soon as I get it :D

Thanks x

Great, thanks - I'll put a cheque in the post today

Thanks Gill, I received your cheque in the post today. The red & white bunny is done and I will be starting work on another one for you tonight :D

Thank you so much for supporting Fat Fluffs :wave:

hello again can I have the lighter brown big bunny with the blue coat if he is still available please?I am so pleased with the egg cup bunny that you made

I received your cheque today, thank you Jackie :D

I will post your bunny tomorrow and he will hopefully be with you by the weekend.

Thank you again for supporting Fat Fluffs so generously :wave:

Back