• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gloucester to Leigh (kayj)

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
This is definately back on so if anyone can help get Buster (cont giant) to me I will be very greatful.

I would appreciate it if it was offers of help and not a dig at Kelly for deciding to give him up again. There as been a change in circumstance and therefore he is coming to me. lets just say Kelly is upset to say the least:(.
Thank you

I'm still able to help Kay if this little lad can be got to South Yorkshire on a Sunday :wave: Just let me know.

Sheffield - Leigh here on Friday 19th February.
I am happy to give him a temporary home here indoors. He will live in a puppy pen and will have free range time for the majority of the day.

Let me knw if anyone get get him to Sheffield on any day really and I can bring him up if Kayj is happy with that

:D

I'm happy with anything as long as we can get him to me. I am just waiting to har of Kelly whereabouts in gloucester she is, so we have a better idea:D

can anyon get this bun to sheffield or somewhere near and i will collect and drop off with kayj next friday?

I wish you guys would put maps in these bun runs cos I am rubbish at geography! I am in Chelt so could help but cant say how far yet, I have only just got back from Ireland and am trying to help my friend who has to rehome her buns and dogs due to her hus leaving (deja) so mind is a bit confuzzled. Put a map on! Lol

I wish you guys would put maps in these bun runs cos I am rubbish at geography! I am in Chelt so could help but cant say how far yet, I have only just got back from Ireland and am trying to help my friend who has to rehome her buns and dogs due to her hus leaving (deja) so mind is a bit confuzzled. Put a map on! Lol

Use google maps! :wave:

So who can help?

As mentioned I can take from Sheffield - Leigh next weekend

Just need to get the gorgeous bunny here safe and sound.

The quickest way to Sheffield from Gloucester is the following:

Gloucester
Cheltenham
Worcester
Solihul
Birmingham
Tamworth
Nottingham
Mansfield
Chesterfield
Dronfield
Sheffield

Please post up which part of the journey you are able to do and lets get this bunny to its forever home :D

Thanks everyone

If Buster could get as far as Warwickshire (Snowy's) then i know she would also bring him up to me so at least we have an other option:D

I may be able to fit this in with the pick up I'm doing..which will prob be Monday..I will be leaving Warminster and going up towards Cirencester..if the bun can be got to somewhere on route I can bring up to Leicester
Sorry but cannot go off route

My offer is there from somewhere on the M62 to Kay, as me and the mother need to pay Kay a visit :wave: :wave:

I may be able to fit this in with the pick up I'm doing..which will prob be Monday..I will be leaving Warminster and going up towards Cirencester..if the bun can be got to somewhere on route I can bring up to Leicester
Sorry but cannot go off route

Shame Leicester is 1hour n a half from me otherwise I would come and meet you. Bit too far really plus I dont have enough money for fuel.

Thanks guys for all you help, i really appreciate it. Lottie if Buster does manage to get to you are you able to keep him as Friday the 19th i am at a funeral, I got the call last night off my son-in-laws parents that his grandma as died.

I can drop him off on 20th or 21st to. Im heading to Darwen on the 19th so the original plan was to take him to you on the way to there however I can take him to Darwen with me for a night or two and drop him off on my way back to Sheffield. How does that sound?

Back