• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gloucester to Leigh (kayj)

Thank you Tracey, I may have a different number so I will PM you it just in case :wave: I was almost panicking as Jeanna isn't answering and no one can contact Jill to say I'm coming :lol::lol:

I don't have Jill's mobile, but I think I might have Gwynn's one (her O/H) somewhere from when I had to meet him on a bunny run. Will see if I can find that old diary. Fingers crossed..

Well me and Buster will go wait outside little chef, I will get there by 4 and wait until 5, hopefully she arrives around the 4.30 mark as she suggested :wave:

Well me and Buster will go wait outside little chef, I will get there by 4 and wait until 5, hopefully she arrives around the 4.30 mark as she suggested :wave:

Make sure you go to the right one..... I think she said there were two! I am trying really hard to get her number for you, even Tasha doesnt have it! I have asked Tasha to get Jill to text me when they meet up so HOPEFULLY this will go to plan!!

I need Jills number urgently does anyone have it???????:(

Nope, not even Tasha has it! (daja)

If you PM me your number, I will text Jills number to you when she texts me, I have asked Tasha to get her to text me as soon as they meet.

Noone seems to have it!! x

Hi Kay, bunny is now with me and settled in to a hutch.

Only one thing he's lovely :love::love::love: don't know if I'll be sending him up to you.He may have a home with me here, hope you don't mind.;)

I have just got home :shock:
Thanks to everyone who put themselves out to help so much today..it was a bit of a nightmare
I'm now off to see to the rabbits here..then get myself something to eat..and then off to bed!
( thank you Tracy for the chocolate bunny....he won't last long!:D )

Back