• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gloucester to Leigh for Kayj (Not Needed Now)

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone help get Kelly1's 17wk old Conti (Buster) to me in Leigh asap:D

Last edited:
If anyone can get this little lad to South Yorkshire on a Sunday - I can take him over to Kay's :wave:

argghhhh i jsut got back from being in gloucester i could have brought the conti with me :( damn... sorry jay you should have tx me!!! hope someone can help otherwise i will double check my diary for when im next going down and mayb i can help part of journey then.

I am off most of next week Kay, if he can be gotten near me on the M62, i will quite happily bring him over to you :wave:

If you dont get something sorted sooner, I'll be going past Gloucester on the M5 to you in early March (maybe 7 or 8 or 14 March, not sure yet).

I am off Mon, Tues Wed next week so could meet up anytime of day & with someone on the M62 From say Castleford- Doncaster Junctions & bring him over :wave:

i can pick him up from gloucester and hold him if needs be? i'm very near there, am happy to meet someone a few junctions down the m5 with him then whenever needed :)

I am in Sheffield and if he can get to me here from Gloucester, I can take him up to Leigh on 19th or 20th February. I am heading to Darwen but can go via Leigh as it isnt too far out of the way.

This is no longer needed at the moment, I am pleased to say that Kelly is going to get him neutered and try that first:D

Awww fingers crossed, must be a relief to know she has back-up aswell and support and advice that is helpful and constructive rather than just attacking her and making her feel bad. :D

That's great news!! Hope the neutering calms him a bit. I agree maybe a soft toy and snugglesafe might help with the thumping (on another thread).

Good luck Kelly! If you have any questions then please ask! :)

i just want to say thank you to everyone who has helped me and supported me,i was watching him today doing the most amazing binkys in the garden,twisting and turning in the air,he is so funny,im going to give it all ive got.

i just want to say thank you to everyone who has helped me and supported me,i was watching him today doing the most amazing binkys in the garden,twisting and turning in the air,he is so funny,im going to give it all ive got.

Awww bless him, well done you aswell, hope it works out but, at least you know you have the wonderful Kay ready to help out and support you with advice and useful help. Fingers crossed for you and Buster xx:love:

A friend might help him be more comfortable in the night. It's probably quite scary all alone. *hint..:lol:* He sounds like he's come out of his shell, and loves it with you, if he's binkying! :D

Back