• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

May I have Some Vibes?

Thank guys, I’m so worried. Really appreciate the support. I took them both in two weeks ago just for a dental check up and the vet said Oll’s had a ‘ledge’ which needed monitoring and she gave me a few things to try but she did say by looking at the wear on his teeth, he does grind a bit oddly. They were to be checked again in a week’s time but today he really didn’t seem himself, didn’t want his veg (he was fine last night and this today was the first symptom I noticed), he stayed upstairs and he was making a sort of intermittent, very faint squeezy bottle type noise in his nose.

Took him (and Madam) straight to the vets and she said the ledge has a spike on it which is worrying and beginning to hurt him.

He’s a strong, healthy, jolly little bun and he’s such a sweetheart. God, I hope he’ll be ok. I do trust my vet, she’s done Amber’s dental and her spay and is bun savvy but I can help worrying.

Thanks again.

Just rang the vets and Ollie is fine and ready to come home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

He has had a few spurs filed and apparently his teeth do not meet on one side :?

Thanks for all the vibes :wave: x

He's home and in the kitchen and looking rather sorry for himself:( Amber is with him and is cuddling up to him a fair bit. He has had a couple of drinks already. I'm going to leave him another half an hour or so and then i'll start pestering him with dandelion leaves and grated carrot.

Back