• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Heifers first time at the Stockshow!

Crazyt123

Alpha Buck
So this past week has been heifer show time at our stock show.This was the first show and the biggest amount of people and cars Anabelles ever been around......she did great!We placed 7th outta 17 which is really reallly good for our first show! We did ever think we'ed place
(Sorry pics ere all takein on my phone so not the best quilty)

Anabelle Says Howdy
IMG00934.jpg

yumm food haha give her food and she instintly likes it there

IMG00903.jpg

IMG00902.jpg

Out at the TieOuts
The Balck and white heifer is Patchs and yes shes resting her head on my shoulders XD

IMG00914.jpg

Little Anabelle in the middle of Shantay and Patches other students from my school own them

anabelle weighs about 800lbs! so Imagine the size of the others

IMG00906.jpg

From left to Right
Kendra herford heifer,Shantay Simmintal Heifer , Anabelle Santa Gertrudis Heifer , Patches Simmbrah Heifer

IMG00904.jpg

IMG00928.jpg

Heifers Are really comfortable to lay on

IMG00917.jpg

and aperntly so am I

IMG00931.jpg

IMG00930.jpg

Then back at the barn today

IMG00936.jpg

IMG00937.jpg

IMG00939.jpg

IMG00940.jpg

Last edited:
What a stunning looking cattle beast. :love:
She is so muscley & a beautiful colour.
Just had to google the breed & I see they are Texas natives.

Thanks alll!

Her breed was actually the first Breed that orignated in the US ,they started in Kingsvile Texas .A real beautiful hardy breed of cattle

i will agree they are comfy to nod off 0n too :lol: though a bit smelly, but when you spend all day on poop dutty, oiling hooves boot polishing horn buds, making sure they are comfy and stress free as poss, you dont care bout the smell, shes loverly :love:

Back