• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An interesting chat with the vet/update

he'll be the one embarrased......poor fella! :lol::lol:

Hes so nice....honestly!! and he winked at me...:oops::oops:
He called Lily "Babes".
Now if you ask me,he is one caring vet.......Im afraid Im rather smitten..:roll::oops::shock:

Hes so nice....honestly!! and he winked at me...:oops::oops:
He called Lily "Babes".
Now if you ask me,he is one caring vet.......Im afraid Im rather smitten..:roll::oops::shock:

........are you?! :? ;)

You best be careful Evie! I might decide I want to move to Plymouth. I'm looking for a different area to move to at the moment...:shock::shock: Anyone think Plymouth is too far from Cambridge...or is Evie enough of a reason?! :lol::lol:

Ok.The Xray that the vet gave me as a freebie shows up that Beebee has the same complaint as Lily....Curvature of the spine.Not only does it go up and down,it snakes side to side...badly.Ian reckons Lilies would be doing the same.We only had one view of her xray from her old vet.Absolutely nothing can be done.
The depocketing went well and in 6 weeks time,I will be bonding them both with Teddys Mummys help as I have invited her down to stay a weekend!! What fun!! Anyone else want to come????
Beebee is quiet,and will remain indoors for observation and plenty of noms.
Mrs Bun is podgy,so cutting back on her noms.
Lily had her teeth drevilled,due to have them extracted in a month or so.
Whereas Ian looked rather nice out of vet greens...**sigh**.

:lol::lol::lol:
Meeeeeeee! :lol::lol:
You needs a good kickin' ;)
Just ask him outttt!!!!
:roll::lol:

I think I would be shy too. Why dont you invite him to the RWAF conference in Manchester - perfect excuse :)

Back